Monday, July 02, 2012

小病是福


I felt the kidney pain and passed out blood, so I went to the hospital in the early morning today. Returning home at about 6:30am,  I felt much better after a long sleep and taking the medicine. Yes I was worried coz of the pain and blood. I am glad that I went to the hospital early enough and the x-ray said no kidney stones found. It was the infection and should be recovered real soon under antibiotics.
Due to my current condition, Vienna volunteered to make afternoon tea for Lukas and I let her. She cooked French Toast ( decorated as a smiling face) accompanied with a pot of flower she made and a nice glass of water for Lukas. What a 5 Star service to your little brother Vienna! And thanks Zac for doing the laundry today too. 真係「小病是福」,今日我可以全日休息!明天應該可以很精神的預備ladys group 的studies.了。Thank you so much for all the greetings from phone and on facebook. 
感謝主,感謝您們!







No comments: