Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some news to talk about

Me "oh, just read the news about a 5 months old abandoned baby found in Kwung Tong"

Lukas " The mum wasted lots of money then."

Me " why is that?"

Lukas" she gave birth at the hospital which cost lots of money, then she doesn't want the baby"

Me" I think the mum might have given birth at home instead. Then she put the baby on the street."

Lukas " If she doesn't want the baby, why she got married?"

Me" sometimes people don't think things clearly before they get married"

Lukas " But God knows this! Why the mum loves this baby for 5 months only? She should continue to love this baby"

Me" Do you think the mum has sought God and asked God about this first?"

Lukas " No..."

[[ " I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth" 2John 4]]

*** Lord, I pray that my kids will know Christ as Savior early in life. ( Psalms 63:1; 2Timothy 3:15) *****

No comments: