Monday, July 18, 2011

laughter can be contagious


Vienna and Lukas sometimes play crazily on public transport (tickling each other, telling jokes, making fun of each other or even hitting each other). I normally stop them from doing too much of this before they disturb other passengers.
Today, we were taking a bus home from Vienna’s drama class and they were making funny faces to make each other laugh again. Their laughter became louder and louder. I told them to stop making noise a few times but they didn’t listen to me. Then I noticed that they were doing this to make the person sitting next to me laugh. The old man was laughing  so much while he was watching Vienna and Lukas.  Hahaha… I could see the man’s tears and all the wrinkles on his face. Somehow I felt good to see an old person laugh like that. So, I decided not to stop the kids from doing that, but just reminded them not to laugh too loud.
YES, LAUGHTER CAN BE CONTAGIOUS.

They are making fun of each other on the bus


No comments: