Monday, August 29, 2011

Business minds


Zac bought some nice reading materials from England and he set some rules for Vienna and Lukas for borrowing his reading materials.
(1) If you pay Zac HKD10 membership fee , you can keep reading his  books/magazines..etc for one week
(2)  If you pay Zac HKD100 membership fee , you can keep reading his books/ magazines.etc. for one year
(3) Free of charge for one day trial of reading.
Vienna also got some nice books/magazines from England and she said to me "mum, can you help me put an ad online to sell my books?"
Me " You just got these books from England, why do you want to sell them?"
Vienna "I will photocopy them and I will keep the copies for myself, then you can help me sell the books. I want to sell them before they get old. So, then I can read the books and also earn some money."
** both Karl and I don't have business minds like that, wonder where they learn this from!"**
And of course I won't allow them to do these coz (1) not nice to people (Zac's case) (2) involves breach of copy rights (Vienna's case)

No comments: