Monday, June 13, 2011

experiments



Today I found out that Vienna used a food container to keep her urine in and was placed on top of the piano. I wondered what it was until I opened the container. She did the “explosive candy” experiment in the bathroom last week and the urine this week. I don’t know what she will do next…. is my house safe to live in?
Then I asked her about this when I picked her up from school today:
Me: “Vienna, I found a container with some urine in, I am sure it was yours”
Vienna: “No, it wasn’t mine”
Me: “Yes, I am sure it was yours, don’t lie Vienna!”
Then she giggled and admitted the fact.
Me: ” Tell me why you did that.”
Vienna: “I wanted to see how much urine I produced in the morning. I did it for few days.”
Me: “Huh ??? So, did you produce lots of urine? ”
Vienna: “yes, so much so that container couldn’t hold it all, so I used the blue cup to hold it”
I recently saw Lukas’ blue cup inside the shower room, so I asked “you mean the blue cup that Lukas used to brush his teeth with?”
Vienna giggled again “yes.”
Me: “oh my goodness…no wondered the cup is inside the shower room”
Vienna: ” Lukas weed inside the cup too”
Me: ” Did you teach him to do so?”
Vienna: “Yes.”
The first thing I did when I arrived home —> threw Lukas’ blue cup away (I threw the container away already  this morning).
Vienna loves doing experiments all the time but never did a gross stinky one like this before.  Will my house explode one day?


I am a kid with full of imagination

No comments: