Friday, November 18, 2011

Pita Bread

It was a big drama this morning while the kids were having their breakfast. Lukas took the pita bread out to make his breakfast. Vienna ate his bread ( she didn't know Lukas took this out for himself) while Lukas was getting his milk from the fridge. He threw a tantrum with screaming and crying on the floor when he returned to the table. He didn't even accept half of the bread Vienna offered him.

I was pretty annoyed by his tantrum but wanted to laugh when I heard he said " I want the whole bread, it was mine! I don't have bread to eat now. You think I am Jesus? I can't turn things into bread. "

The story ended with I promised to buy the pita bread again and Lukas ate another type of bread for breakfast. Now Vienna and Lukas are playing happily together before going to Vienna's parent-teacher interview today.



















No comments: