Friday, May 18, 2012

Love your enemies

Both Zac and Vienna don't have school today, so they have to follow me wherever I go. While I was staying at HKIEd to write my talk, they brought their iPads along to entertain themselves. 

Vienna " what are you doing mum?"

Me" I am working on my talk "

Vienna " what is it about?"

Me "It is about connection, Friendships stuff"

Vienna " You just tell the students 「Love your enemies 」"

Me " Good point Vienna but this is so difficult to do, isn't it?"

Then Vienna replied me by coming over to my computer and showing me a bible verse on the screen which she just searched.

The verse says " I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

I thank God for my girl who has faith. I definitely will include this scene to my talk. Amen !




No comments: