Friday, October 26, 2012

mufti day

Today is the mufti day at the boys' school , when we were talking about what Lukas is going to wear yesterday: 

Me " what are you going to wear on the mufti day Lukas? We have Ninja Turtle, Buzz Lightyear, sheep, pirate or maybe you can w
ear a princess dress? Hahaha.. "

Lukas" I am just going to wear underpants!"

Me " huh? You need to dress up to be like someone like spiderman, superman.. Something like that!"

Lukas" yea.. I am going to be Tarzan (泰山)"

Vienna " but your underpants are too small to be look like Tarzan's"

Lukas" I can wear dad's " (@.@!)

** of course I won't let my boy be Tarzan in a cold day and don't want the class photo with checkers on him ( 打格仔)***

So, he finally dressed as Buzz Lightyear on the mufti day.

Have fun at school my little Buzz.






No comments: