Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grace

Vienna went to an ice cream shop while I was receiving my spectacles prescription in an optical shop next door. She came back with a big big smile on her face. 

She told me she only had enough money for a plain ice cream in a cone but the 
salesperson (happened to be her ex classmate's mum) paid for the topping (hundreds and thousands) for her (her favorite topping on desserts).

Yes, it really is a joyful thing when we get something good for free, isn't it? We don't deserve it but we get it for doing nothing. This is called GRACE.
The salesperson was gracious to Vienna and Vienna received the ice cream gratefully.

❤Jesus has prepared an abundant life (i.e. full and meaningful) for you - you can receive it for free. And you can experience the real joy of this free gift. I got the gift therefore I can tell you how ..if you want to know it...❤






No comments: