Monday, August 13, 2012

Vienna's first camp by herself

Chatting with Vienna after her camp: 

「Conversation 1」
Me"How were the leaders in the camp Vienna ?"

Vienna "They were good and they were from Taiwan, Germany, Korea and HK. I was in a Mandarin group ( the leader is Taiwanese)"

Me " oh.. Did you understand what she said?"

Vienna "My leader asked me if I wanted to join the English group (in which the leader is German) and I said I wanted to stay with the Mandarin group coz my Mandarin isn't good and I wanted to learn it better. Only 3 days... I could cope ! So I stayed with the Mandarin group!"

Me" that's great Vienna"

「Conversation 2」
Daddy " Vienna, where do you want to have dinner tonight?"

Vienna " doesn't matter coz I had the worst food already ( in the camp)"

** wow, we can't believe a picky eater in our family said that. Great learning from the camp... LOL**




No comments: