Wednesday, June 06, 2012

self designed tee to school

As you might know that no school uniform required at Vienna's school, so she enjoys choosing the clothes she wears to school everyday. I was in my room and heard that she didn't like the dress she just put on this morning. Then after few minutes she appeared in front of me with her hand painting tee she just drawn ( yes just drawn after her breakfast this morning)!! I jumped out of my bed and took a pic of it. I don't mind she expresses her art this way ... but it was drawn with crayon ( not for fabric type, so it means no washing). She was so happy to wear her own designed tee to school today ( wonder if it will stain on other kids' clothes and her school paper work). Never mind! Maybe I should buy her some fabric crayons and some plain tees. So she can wear " whatever she wants". Cheaper and happier.

No comments: