Saturday, November 24, 2012

which one

After picking up Vienna from school today, she talked to me in the car: 

Vienna " mum, I want to tell you something, but can you promise not to scold me? "

Me" Hmmm.. I will if you do something like stealing!"

Vienna " Ok... I am not going to tell you then"

Me " OK, come on .. Tell me what it is"

*** Then Vienna told me the story*****

Vienna " mum, can you not tell dad?"

Me " Well, I got to tell him coz he needs to know it"

Vienna .....( silent)

**** Then when our family had time to sit down before going out for dinner tonight, I told Karl the issue****

Me " Karl, I need to tell you something but hope you won't get angry "

Daddy "ok"

Me " Vienna told me that she used your shaver to shave her leg the other day"

Daddy covered his face with his hands " oh... no.. so which one then ?"

Vienna lifted up her left leg and said " this one "

Daddy " not which leg, which shaver ... the electric one or the blade one?"

Vienna " the blade one coz if I used the electric one, there was sound, so you would find out"

*** Yes, I felt sorry for Karl coz he might have used the shaver after Vienna's turn but this cracks me up ( So I turned around and giggled)

One more thing, I am glad that Vienna still told us the truth even she thought she could be punished. I think the best way to feel peaceful is by removing the guilt inside us by telling the truth ***

No comments: